For 20 years, 山东彩票官网 has been a consistent and enthusiastic supporter and promoter of electric transportation (ET). Since 1990, the company has assisted a broad spectrum of partners to develop ET and advanced battery technology, as well as test and utilize ET vehicles and infrastructure. 山东彩票官网 ET researchers and marketing experts have gained their knowledge through real-world, hands-on experience with more than 100 electric vehicles and more than 50 ET infrastructure installations.
We are also a national leader in the development of non-road electric transportation. For more than a decade, 山东彩票官网 has worked successfully to expand the non-road ET market and generate ET-related savings for our customers. For example, the Alabama Port Authority electrified a six-month dredging project in Mobile, Ala. and reported a large fuel and emissions savings as well. EPRI estimates that more than 28 tons of emissions of pollutants per day were avoided by using electric equipment, rather than diesel equipment, for this project.
山东彩票官网 has expanded its ET efforts under the guidance of an Electric Transportation director headquartered in Birmingham. The expanded team is focusing on developing an ET strategy encompassing the broad spectrum of ET-related business, from distribution impact analysis and technology, to sales and pricing strategies, to partnerships with automobile and charging station manufacturers.
In the future, 山东彩票官网 will continue to be among utility leaders in supporting ET and advanced battery development. The goal: to make Alabama a preferred location for early adopters of ET and, ultimately, one of the first places in the nation where electricity becomes the primary fuel source for transportation.
山东彩票官网 ET partners
山东彩票官网 is among utility leaders in ET research and development partnerships. Organizations that have partnered with 山东彩票官网 include:
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA)
- Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Hybrid Truck Users Forum (HTUF)
- U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium (USABC)
山东彩票官网 and ET technology
山东彩票官网 is involved in a broad range of ET research and development. Projects include:
- Battery testing
- Integration of electric vehicles into the Smart Grid
- Vehicle to Grid (V2G) and Vehicle to Home (V2H) research
- Fast-charge testing
- Energy storage demonstrations
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) evaluation and testing
山东彩票官网 and advanced battery vehicles
The company is testing a variety of ET vehicles using advanced batteries. They include.
- Tesla Roadster Electric Vehicle
- U.S. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) Yard Hostler
- Eaton PHEV Ford F-550 bucket truck
- Ford Escape PHEV
- Barefoot Motors Electric All Terrain Vehicle
- Hymotion PHEV Prius
- Chevy Volt
- Nissan Leaf
山东彩票官网 non-road ET and technology
The company is a leader in the marketing and development of non-road electric vehicles, equipment and technology. These include:
- Lift trucks (indoor and outdoor)
- Seaport dredges and cranes
- Underground and surface mining material handling
- Overland conveyors
- Airport ground-service vehicles
- Rail electrification
- Truckstop electrification